Lakson International Development is a Montreal-based engineering company that specializes in the design and development of new technological processes for use in renewable “green” energy projects.
Lakson’s solutions include processes for:
- Biomass power stations
- Biomass heating and drying systems
- Biomethanisation and biogas purification and combustion
- the valorization of biomass for thermal and fertilizer uses
- the conditioning of municipal (e.g. MSW) and industrial sludge and
- waste reduction and valorization system
- all aspects of biomass combustion
- related systems for the production of heat/steam (including boilers, dryers, furnaces etc.) and electricity (cogeneration plants)
- agriculture product transformations to its derivatives
- waste water and gas treatment
Our solutions can be used to condition and transform the following into a value-added product:
- residual waste produced by the forestry, mining and agricultural industry
- biomass burners and boilers
- sludge derived from pulp & paper plants and wastewater treatment plants
- municipal solid waste (MSW)
Together with its associates, Lakson provides services to its clients for every step of the project development: from process research, feasibility and engineering studies, to project implementation and commissioning
Lakson International has over 20 years of experience delivering process and engineering services. Our Engineering Team can develop everything from complete process systems to a special piece of equipment.
Lakson has tested and designed pilot plants for several material samples, as well as design for manufacturing customized equipment needed for full-scale production.
Lakson has a unique experience in delivering process innovative solutions while many manufacturers will only service their own brand of equipment,
Lakson’s Engineers offer a complete line of services for any different brand of equipment.