Lakson International Development is an engineering company that specializes in the biomass heating system, energy, and environment protection sector.
Since its founding in 1998, Lakson has pioneered a number of solutions for:
- the valorization of biomass for thermal power plants heating systems and other uses such as fertilizers
- the conditioning of municipal (e.g. MSW) and industrial sludge for waste reduction purposes and valorization
- all aspects of biomass combustion and transformation
- related systems for the production of heat/steam (including steam boilers, dryers, furnaces, etc.) and electricity (cogeneration plants)
- agriculture products transformation to useful higher-value derivatives
- wastewater and gas treatment
- Biogas purification and storage
- Biomass drying and valorization
- Minerals to a more useful value
- Thermal power stations
We design and integrate innovative and proven technologies to respond to the needs of our clients in industries, forestry, public institutions, municipalities, agriculture farms, etc.
Our processes are used worldwide to generate process heat/steam and electricity economically. By replacing fossil fuels, these processes will also reduce a plant’s emissions of greenhouse gases.
Well aware of the rapid changes in the technological landscape of the energy industry, Lakson supports clients in their energy strategy, from the design of optimal solutions to full implementation.
Lakson is continuously improving on existing designs to increase efficiencies.
Our work is based on: respect for our client’s interests, rigor, and creativity.
Lakson is specialized in projects involving the following equipment and systems:
- Biomass power stations
- Biomass heating and drying systems
- Conversion of boilers, dryers, furnaces, and heating units to biomass use
- District heating networks
- Biomass Cogeneration systems
- Steam network, condensate, process water, heat exchangers, other thermal systems, etc.
- Organic waste valorization to produce high-quality fertilizers
- Wastewater treatment
- Transformation of agriculture products
- Bio-methanisation and biogas purification
- Digester sludge valorization
Our team is committed to contributing to innovative uses of local energy resources while designing efficient systems that reduce the primary energy demands of thermal energy processes.
Consult our news section for more information on our most recent work.